I suggest Countable ...

Message Center - Record of Messages I've Sent to My Reps

I would like a record of who I sent a letter to, the bill and the date the letter was sent.

77 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Rafael A.Rafael A. shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  BartBart responded  · 

Great idea. We’ll consider adding it – thank you for suggesting it.

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I feel too uncomfortable having a third party communicate with my representatives on my behalf without me seeing what it is first. It's entirely possible that Countable is sending the opposite of what I selected in-app. I don't trust Countable at all without this feature request, showing me exactly what's been sent.

• EmilyEmily commented  · 

Agreed!!! Please revive this request and make it happen!

• NickNick commented  · 

I also need this feature. I would love to see what I have sent, since I lost track, and would be nice to confirm that the letters actually went.

• CurmudgeonCurmudgeon commented  · 

At least an audible gong after a prompt to us that we want our response forwarded, or more properly three, one each for the two Senators and one Rep.

• Chad PrimeauxChad Primeaux commented  · 

I am behind this because I'm not getting anything back from my rep or senator as to him receiving anything about my support or nonsupport of any bills.

• Brandi BBrandi B commented  · 

Show users confirmation that their letters to legislators have been sent. I don't trust a program that says it will do it automatically. Give me a button to Send it and a guarantee, then I'll feel more confident in this app.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Would like ability to reach out to reps without needing to do so via an issue - a simple message capability for direct email to one or more politicians.

• halfbelgianhalfbelgian commented  · 

Yes please! its so easy to vote that i want to make sure my emails were sent!

• wojo1944wojo1944 commented  · 

Yes,Republicans, grow some gonads and do your damn jobs.Replace Boehner and McConnell now.with Ted Cruz and Trey Gowdy.These guys are men.Sarah Palin has what it takes.Louie Ghomert has what it takes.Bob Lee has what it takes.We need true conservatives in office not these damn Rino's.

• Derek DwilsonDerek Dwilson commented  · 

Exactly what I came here to do. I got several responses from my rep and I wanted to check it against what I said to see how accurately it addressed my comments. Thanks!

Feedback and Knowledge Base