I suggest Countable ...

Voting Stats across the Countable community and by Bill

I think it would be very useful to see how others have voted and to see the approval or disapproval of a topic nation wide and within my state and district. This would help me to see how my legislators vote on issues in comparison to how the voters want them to. Thank you

48 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    DougDoug shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  BartBart responded  · 

Agreed. This is a great idea. We’re considering how to implement it. Stay tuned and thanks for the suggestion.

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I agree as well, this is a fundamental feature.

• Eddy CardenteyEddy Cardentey commented  · 

This is imperative. I can't believe this basic feature is not implemented yet.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Have a chart system where one could see how the community voted, if it was yay or nay.

It could be also be divided into age and gender to see how different voters can be.

• George MontgomeryGeorge Montgomery commented  · 

a voting system where votes are not calculated makes no sense guys. Love the format but the results should drive the whole system. there should be daily reporting or realtime post vote reporting of all things here. are we just voting into a black hole?

so...we vote and NEVER know the results now? what is the purpose of voting then?

Obviously you have vote counts. Where are they? Seems a little one side for me to offer my opinion over and over with no feedback on what others chose

• ZachZach commented  · 

Hello, I would like to make a request that we make the voting results public so that we can get a better feel for public support for bills. All that is needed is a simple chart of the results when each person presses Yea or Nay.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Show me (anyone) how everyone else in my congressional district is voting.

Not only will this help us to understand the will of our district, it will inspire us to get our family and friends to sign up and participate!

• ImjaspeeImjaspee commented  · 

Where do we find the results to these polls?
        Is it secret?

• Anonymous commented  · 

I want to see the number of voters who voted yes or no in my state or at least a percentage scale(40% yes,30% no) so I can see how my reps. Are voting in relation to public opinion.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This should be a top priority

• Henri-Nicolas GrossmanHenri-Nicolas Grossman commented  · 

It might be a good idea to show how much attention a bill on Countable gets by total «YEAs» and «NAYs». It might also be a good idea to be able to lookup bills by number or name. And as always, I hope we can get a countable for the great city of Washington, DC.

• That One GuyThat One Guy commented  · 

Please! Just came here to add this!

Feedback and Knowledge Base