I suggest Countable ...

Show Campaign Contributions to Representatives

It's important for us to know who and which corporations are contributing to each congress person and how much. These numbers are accessible and could easily be added to a congress person's profile. With this info, we could better understand who's providing the money to run for office, and if they're voting in line with those interests over their constituents.

63 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    BryanBryan shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  BartBart responded  · 

Great idea. You’re absolutely right.

We’ll add it to the prioritization queue!

Thanks for the suggestion.

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JagJag commented  · 

I want to see the money and the people who use it to manipulate the elections held accountable as if someone is accepting money it would be a conflict of interest in the American people who want representatives who work for us because they choose to and politicians should not be manipulated by those who have the most money. Also the CIA should not be used with the military forces to "legally" murder or assassinate people using our tax dollars and our armed forces.

• NormanNorman commented  · 

Hey ooo more great ideas coming to a great app!

• JonJon commented  · 

There's also a web browser plugin called greenhouse. This will show you contributions of political figures that are mentioned anywhere on a web page by hovering your cursor over their name.

• That One GuyThat One Guy commented  · 

May I direct you to the BuyPartisan app? That does exactly what you are looking for

• BryanBryan commented  · 

This is key!! The information is already avaliable, just have to put it by each congressperson

Feedback and Knowledge Base