• facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    CristianCristian shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  BartBart responded  · 

Great idea! Countable is in the process of rolling out support for state and local legislation in the coming months.

Please suggest which cities and states we should add first.

Thanks.

120 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Add Kansas, Sedgwick County, and the City of Wichita!

• Laura BernstorfLaura Bernstorf commented  · 

Please add Kansas! Have mercy on the young people in Kansas!!! Please give them a way to see what's coming up for vote and understand the implications of those decisions while also having an easy way to get feedback to our legislators! We need our next generation to be involved with the political process.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Nassau county, NY. The county has almost a million citizens.

• Colin AhernColin Ahern commented  · 

I would very much like to see Countable support state and local legislation in Connecticut. Our state needs our citizens to voice their concerns in Hartford!

• PaulPaul commented  · 

Atlanta and the State of Georgia would be a huge help for a lot of organizations and movements I'm involved in. I'd pay for a premium service if it came to that.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Add State of Washington legislation and my state Legislators to Countable - please.

• Stephanie MarquisStephanie Marquis commented  · 

I mean, I'm in California, so I would love California first. But you should obviously go with your target user base.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Harrisburg PA, State College PA, Pennsylvania

• Martin ScreetonMartin Screeton commented  · 

The Top 100 Metropolitan areas by population...

• Anonymous commented  · 

The State of Kansas and the city of Topeka need to be held accountable to their citizens. They fail to cut the size of government and also the Legislature continues to give themselves periodic raises, but have not given state retirees any raise (not even a cost of living) since I retired in 2004. How do I get to vote myself a raise?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Kansas Legislature and the Kansas City Metro (Missouri & Kansas) please!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Indiana of course cause our governor needs to be call out, or maybe just recalled...

• Denise EDenise E commented  · 

I agree completely! Wise
        MN

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would like wisconsin legislature included and Milwaukee City and County. The Milwaukee metro area is the backbone of our economy.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would really like it if we could use Countable for State politics as well. Maybe this is possible for other areas, but it would be great to have in Kansas, considering the many issues we are currently facing and tracking.

• ChrisChris commented  · 

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, please.

• webbcamwebbcam commented  · 

Colorado, the purplest of them all!

Feedback and Knowledge Base