• facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    CristianCristian shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  BartBart responded  · 

Great idea! Countable is in the process of rolling out support for state and local legislation in the coming months.

Please suggest which cities and states we should add first.

Thanks.

120 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Please add Austin, TX. We have thousands upon thousands of activists ready to contribute and mobilize around a tool like this. Please keep us updated, and I will check back as well.

• LeslieLeslie commented  · 

Pennsylvania - Philadelphia

• Rigo CRigo C commented  · 

Illinois - chicago and Montgomery

• kitkit600kitkit600 commented  · 

Want to be able to request further info on certain bills and who wrote them. Also, who is lobbying to push them. Also, would like an area to comment to Countable. If this info your team checks out with integrity, we would donate to the cause. The info would have to be above board to donate & recommend to others. In some cases you might just have to recommend a Fact check or a "not able to verify" option. This type of info is important to this country because of lack of real facts to make a decision from. That is why so many people quit voting. Too much misinformation...

• David d.David d. commented  · 

Philadelphia, PA, please!

• Anonymous commented  · 

YES! How else are the American people to Know whether govt is working for us and who works for us and who works for 'themselves and/or others - not the American people'! Especially in MICHIGAN

Feedback and Knowledge Base