• facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    CristianCristian shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  BartBart responded  · 

Great idea! Countable is in the process of rolling out support for state and local legislation in the coming months.

Please suggest which cities and states we should add first.

Thanks.

119 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ColleenColleen commented  · 

Illinois, please!

• DaveDave commented  · 

Connecticut!

• Kimberly StoneKimberly Stone commented  · 

Ohio, as a popular and telling swing state it is important to understand the local government climate to be able to predict national government trends. Local issues range from coal operations and regulations to environmental protections to keep the great lake chains and national park/forests healthy. Midwestern mindset with a metropolitan east coast spin.

• Virginia CitranoVirginia Citrano commented  · 

New Jersey (gubernatorial) and 26th NJ election district for state Assembly and Senate.

• PA CrewsPA Crews commented  · 

Start with the 30+ states that have gubernatorial elections next year. Also any states still without budgets.

• Elinor MarkleElinor Markle commented  · 

Kentucky, please add Kentucky. On a Federal level, my so called representatives do not take my opinions into consideration. However, some lawmakers for the state, even if not from my district, will listen.

• KathleenKathleen commented  · 

Excellent! I'm in Michigan and would love to be able to contact state reps as well!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hi, is this still happening ?

• JJPSPJJPSP commented  · 

California, LA, SFO. Palm Springs. Our State Congress is run very well but certain items come up that we need to review

• Lynne OdellLynne Odell commented  · 

New York State, please.
        Also major cities in New York-Such as Syracuse ;)
        And, as Kitkit600 recommended:
        Want to be able to request further info on certain bills and who wrote them. Also, who is lobbying to push them. Also, would like an area to comment to Countable. If this info your team checks out with integrity, we would donate to the cause. The info would have to be above board to donate & recommend to others. In some cases you might just have to recommend a Fact check or a "not able to verify" option. This type of info is important to this country because of lack of real facts to make a decision from. That is why so many people quit voting. Too much misinformation...

Feedback and Knowledge Base