or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • penny Crandallpenny Crandall commented  · 

I have an iPad, and wantd to find a way to confront the NRA. However I couldn't locate any way to do that on this site.

• AndrewAndrew commented  · 

I want to vote for this bill that cuts funding for congresspeople whenever there's a government shutdown, but I can't find it in the feed. It'd be helpful if you could search for bills by their hr number or title or something.
        (The bill I'm talking about is:

http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/nolannogovnopay2348923840.pdf

and i discovered it via:

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/55fc81c5e4b08820d918b9fc?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000013&section=politics
        )

• HollyHolly commented  · 

I love this app but without the ability to search by Bill number, title, or sponsor, it is of limited use to me.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hear, hear. This is by far the most glaring missing feature.

• RichRich commented  · 

Yes please! I would LOVE a search option!

• RichRich commented  · 

I would LOVE a search option

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

I want to search a particular bill

• BLBuchananBLBuchanan commented  · 

Ok, this post did not come up when I created my own request for Countable to "offer a search option" feedback. Perhaps, it was due to the too sarcastic-cute title 'where's waldo?' I'm fairly certain that was the reason.

Regardless, in relation to a "Search' function on Countable, having such should be easily done by key word

• BLBuchananBLBuchanan commented  · 

Perhaps I've missed it? (W/my short attention span & all as I watch/listen to C-SPAN)

A search function would be GREAT! If there is an issue of specific interest to a person, it would be great to be able to perform a simple and/or combo of advanced search criteria, by bill number, or title, key word, or rep originator, or voting date, department, or whatever else that might help someone to locate a voting topic, versus just flipping & flipping and never locating.

• Ross BurckRoss Burck commented  · 

Allow users to search by keyword, bill number or any other of a myriad of possibilities.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I sometimes am inspired by articles in the news or videos on YouTube when I then want to know more about the issue on Countable. It would be helpful to include a search capability for these issues/bills. Is that something you think would benefit everyone else?

• Jeff SheetsJeff Sheets commented  · 

I would love a good search tool. When a congressman writes me back thanking me for agreeing with her and it is an issue that I am likely opposed, I would love to search my votes and the issues involved so I can be sure what I voted.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes please would love the ability to search for a bill.

• Zach LZach L commented  · 

Yeah essentially hashtag the bills so we can look them up by keywords

• AmyAmy commented  · 

Great! The sooner the better! Thx! Awesome app so far!

Feedback and Knowledge Base