I suggest Countable ...

That our Speaker stops acting like another of Trumps whores by publicly sticking with him despite his personal values and conscience

Mr. Speaker I respectfully request that you, despite personal aspirations to advance within the party, do EVERYTHING YOU CAN to GET the MEGALOMANIAC BULLY TRUMP OUT. He's a disgrace to all Americans. The stress you're experiencing showed clearly on your face at the news briefing you just gave. You certainly are in an unenviable position. I happen to be spending the summer in your beautiful state of Wisconsin. The people are wonderful here who, to a number, seem to share the qualities of being open, honest, decent, intelligent, rational, kind and caring. Those I know well or have recently met, many who are longtime registered members of the GOP, are embarrassed by the idiocy of Donald Trump, how he conducts himself, the behavior of those close to or chosen by him and how he represents us on the global stage. I've only met one person who thinks it's okay to behave in a manner we don't want our children or grandchildren to emulate, obviously a ‘do what I say and not what I do’ type hypocrite. I think you believe the same thing…..that’s it’s not ok for a president to behave as Trujp does. It's evidenced by your non-verbal indicators today and it's understandable considering all that's going on daily such as what Trump, the non-Boy Scout said to them yesterday. I happen to know of a woman who dated him many years ago. He wasn’t always anti-abortion, though his pandering to the religious right was necessary to procure the votes. NDAs abound!!!! Maybe one women will have the gumption to put herself in legal jeopardy by breaking the silence imposed by the NDA. Any maybe you will have the gumption to be true to yourself and help our country instead of hurting it by putting your job, your sticking to the party line, ahead of your conscience.

8 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)