I suggest Countable ...

How can I contact Paul Ryan if I am not in his precinct. His role as Speaker of the House makes contacting him important for all citizens.

How about a phone number or email contact for Paul Ryan if you are not in his precinct. Currently, you must identify as being in his precinct to send an email. All of his phone lines are always busy. Being Speaker of the House means that citizens nationwide need to speak with him.

159 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1504 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Dear Mr. Speaker,

I reiterate Mr. Higdon's comments of May 1, 2017! The way you Republicans are behaving, any observer would think you lost the election. I tell you this--if you all do not start doing what we the people elected you to do, the Democrats will be back in the majority in the House and the Senate and will be in the White House once again! For heaven's sake, stand up to the bullies, do what the people are begging you to do and get the show on the road--the people are tired of waiting and we won't wait much longer! Build the wall, stop funding Planned Parenthood (they just kill Americans), stop giving money to sanctuary cities, stop giving money to the arts and the EPA. Get back on track, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

• James HigdonJames Higdon commented  · 

Dear Speaker,

As a Conservative, who thought we won the election, in November...I'm wondering if Congressional Republicans know that we won? Donald Trump was elected to repeal Obamacare, defund Planned Parenthood, crack down on sanctuary cities, secure the border (i.e. build a wall), and enact conservative tax law. Yet, NONE of these things are in the works, or in the current budget proposals. Why does it appear that you, and many other Republicans, didn't get the memo? Here's my suggestion... write a bill(s) that cover ALL of these reasons Donald Trump won, and put it to a vote!! Let the Democrats vote against it. Then, we will have MORE leverage to vote more of them out in 2018. This is what the "Freedom Caucus" is standing up for. I think they got the message!!! Why didn't you and other "moderate" Republicans (Yes, I have a very hard time classifying you as a Conservative, at this point!)? Doing nothing is only going to put you at risk in 2018, because a true Conservative may just run against you and the other "moderates"!.

• Barbara AnnBarbara Ann commented  · 

We elected Republican lawmakers-not Rinos. Defund Planned Parenthood and get behind our duly elected President Trump to stop illegal immigration by building walls etc. and defunding so-called sanctuary cities. Those who support the obstruction of our Federal immigration laws are undermining our borders and our citizens. Paul Ryan, it is time for Republican lawmakers to stand up to the bullies in the Liberal assault against our Constitution, our President, and our country.

• Chet CampanellaChet Campanella commented  · 

Dear Speaker,
        With all of our latest technology I am sure that the United States
        has equipment that will cause enemy missile launches to fail or can
        shoot at and destroy missiles in the sky. Also, use the HEAVY BOMB
        to destroy their missile sites.This idiot Korean Kim Jong -un should be
        made to understand this and stop making his foolish threats. What kind
        of a leader lets the majority of his population starve?
        Chet Campanella

Dear Speaker of the House Paul Ryan,
        I am FIGHTING TO RIGHT A WRONG. If Congressional Bills H.R. 1706
        and H.R. 1707 become law, then the WRONG WILL BE MADE A RIGHT.
        Let your conscience be your guide.
        Chet Campanella

Dear speaker of the House,
        Congressional Bills H.R. 1706 and H.R. 1707 is something that my husband has
        been trying to get passed and become law for the past 18 years.He has spent many
        hundreds of hours on this cause.With the help of then Senator Joseph Simitian of
        California my husband was able to get a formal public apology on behalf of the state
        of California on August 20, 2010.He feels that an apology from our United States
        government is in order as well as a grant from our Secretary of Education to educate
        the American public.Knowing him as I do, I know that he will not give up until Congressional
        Bills like H.R. 1706 and H.R. 1707 become law. Please do what you can to help his cause.
        Thank You, Kathryn Campanella

On behalf of myself and the millions of American Italian Survivors( Democrats and Republicans)
        again, we ask you and Congress to bring Congressional Bills H.R. 1706 and H.R. 1707 to the
        Congressional House Floor , become familiar with each Bill, vote in favor of each to make them
        law.Thank you and God Bless America. Chet Campanella

Dear Mr. Speaker Paul Ryan,
        It is really a shame that 600,000 Italian immigrants to the United States were made to endure such
        horrible mistreatments and injustices during World War II. Yet, almost no one knows about these
        horrendous happenings.Why? Because our government made the documents related to these bad
        happenings classified information top secret for 65 years.It has never been printed in any of our
        history books and has never been taught in any of our schools history classes. This is so wrong.
        The American people must be educated. That is why Congress must pass Congressional Bills
        H.R. 1706 and 1707 to make them law.It will be a good start and we can go on from there. Let us
        not forget that we had 700,000 of our American Italian boys fighting and dying for our American cause during World War II, the largest of any other nationality. Chet Campanella

• Anonymous commented  · 

Dear Speaker Ryan,
        Mr. Trump was elected because of the people's dissatisfaction with Washington. You were elected to be a conservative voice. If you do not assist in efforts to follow the PEOPLE's will, you are the cause of the problem. Work with a Trump please.
        Dan Zhorgan

• Anonymous commented  · 

Speaker Ryan,
        Here we go again, us, the American people as unthinkable as it may be, trying to save our healthcare, millions of Americans are asking not to pass the new proposal of the ACA, please leave our healthcare, Medicare and Medicaid alone, do not let it pass!

If you and your entire Congress's families were among the 600,000 immigrants to the United
        States from Europe and were forced to suffer mistreatments and injustices as they were, I am
        sure that you would bring Congressional Bills H.R. 1706 and H.R. 1707 to the House Floor, support
        them, and vote in favor to make them law.Let your conscience be your guide.Do the right thing.
        We American - Italian survivors are only asking for what is deserved and long overdue from our
        Congress and United States government. God Bless America. The Democrat and Republican
        Congress must be made to work together , to enact Bills that are beneficial to the American people.
        The enacting of only eight Bills in the past two years is non productive and not the American Way.
        Chet Campanella

• Joan TarkingtonJoan Tarkington commented  · 

Speaker Ryan
        I am so disappointed that with the majority of Republicans that you can not achieve anything....all words no results. I believe you should step aside as Speaker of the House to some one that can get results as Speaker of the House.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Healthcare: GO back and listen to what you said in your townhall meeting on the healthcare issue. You couldn't talk enough on how much better the republicans could make healthcare in this country. Now that your u have the opportunity to do something positive, nothing is happening. The only thing you guys agree on now is
        If you take everything away, it can become less expensive. Do you think we are all stupid? That is a no brainer concept, but not the one you presented. Then to add insult, you want to expect politicians and their employees? You and the Republican Party will not be in office very long with that kind of a plan. Better start packing up so you are ready to move back WI.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Mr. Ryan, I believe any plan for health care should be the same whether you are in congress or a citizen. Why should congress be able to opt out of your plan but not the American people.
        Remember you work for us and can be voted out next election!

The Japanese Americans received an Apology from our government twice- once in 1988 from
        President Ronald Reagan and again in 1993 from President Bill Clinton. The Latin American
        Japanese from Peru also received an Apology from our government.Yet, we American Italian
        Survivors whose Grandparents, Parents, Uncles, and Aunts who were classified as Italian "Enemy
        Aliens" during WWII, and made to endure as many mistreatments and injustices as the Japanese did
        received absolutely nothing.I see this as not being fair and not being the American way.I also see it
        as a form of discrimination on the part of our Government, Congressman, Senators, and the President.That is the reason for asking you and our Democrat and Republican Congressman alike
        to bring our two Congressional Bills H.R. 1706 and H.R. 1707 from committee, to the House Floor,
        support both Bills, and vote in favor of each to make them law.You Congressman should be made to
        understand that your constituents who voted you in are made up of both Democrats and Republicans
        Let your conscience be your guide--- help us with our cause that is DESERVED and OVERDUE.
        God Bless America Chet Campanella

• Anonymous commented  · 

I tried to email paul ryan and i am not in his precinct. What a terrible process only designed to keep me from expressing my viewpoints. He doesnt want to hear differing opinions. I am so sorry i am a republican supporting the republican party. I voted for trump and i like what he is doing, but paul ryan is a snake who is hurting the middle class.

• Vadie SmithVadie Smith commented  · 

Mr. Ryan, you're not a committed Replubican. Do this country a favor and go back home. Let's appoint some one who is a tried and true Republican. Not a stumbling
        Block for Mr. Trump.

• C. PazC. Paz commented  · 

Dear Speaker Ryan, please support President Trump's plan to build the border wall. The citizens of this country deserve to be protected. I have no problem with people immigrating to this country, as long as they do it legally. People who enter by sneaking across the border are not "immigrants", they are criminals. They are not entitled to welfare, medical treatment, foodstamps, education, or any other benefits! Cut off these benefits and build the wall!

All of you Republican representatives need to stop cowering to the Democrats! They lost! And the reason they lost is because people are sick of the destruction they have brought to this country! Get behind our President!

I will continue to e-mail you on possibly a daily basis
        until you bring our two Italian Bills H.R. 1706 and H.R. 1707
        to the House Floor for a vote.These are Civil Rights and Human
        Rights issues that can no be overlooked.We deserve our Education
        funds and our Apology now. Start doing what is the right thing to do.
        Chet Campanella

• Anonymous commented  · 

feel free to shut down the government on Friday. Put the Democrats back where they belong. Make the Border start. We want the Border we want Obamacare repealed and we want taxes repealed then we want to drain the swamp you seem to not have the ability to be a man of action. Support the president. We know as constituents of Donald Trump and I'm speaking from what I see and what I've known of you in the past you have no intention to support the wall. If you people don't jump on board and get this stuff done you are done as a political party as much as the Democrats are don't fool yourself I am ready to trash all of you people and so are most of everyone I know who are hardcore Republicans. We're tired of this ineffective crap and you not being willing to do the hard work the people want period it's cowardly. You people need to start doing your jobs in a real way which I have not seen in a long time and I'm 60 years old. It's time to grow up here sir. And do the job of the people and not of yourselves.

Feedback and Knowledge Base