I suggest Countable ...

How can I contact Paul Ryan if I am not in his precinct. His role as Speaker of the House makes contacting him important for all citizens.

How about a phone number or email contact for Paul Ryan if you are not in his precinct. Currently, you must identify as being in his precinct to send an email. All of his phone lines are always busy. Being Speaker of the House means that citizens nationwide need to speak with him.

159 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1504 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • J TharpJ Tharp commented  · 

Obama did no damage and you all know this for the people of this country you should build off of the work that has been done HISTORY IS WATCHING AND BEING RECORD ED AND YOUR FAMILY WILL SEE IT MAKE THE PROUD OF THE COUNTRY FROM WHICH THEY CAME. WHEN YOU LOOK INTO THEIR EYES YOU CAN BE PROUD OF YOURSELF

• AnonomousAnonomous commented  · 

Paul Ryan you are making me ashamed of my party. Skip your vacations and get the work done that my president campaigned on.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

You need to get out of office. You are part of the deep state. You do not represent the people. We want tax reform and healthcare. Get on with it. All you republicans are showing that money in your pocket is more important than the people who elected you. The same goes for Mitch McConnell. Shame on you. Go home!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Paul, how does it feel to be played like a fool by your buddy Trump? Are you going to call Trump disgusting for linking the FEMA/hurricane relief money to the debt ceiling bill after you opposed this approach this morning and called the Dems disgusting? Face it, you are just another "Fool on the Hill".

• Anonymous commented  · 

I reluctantly agree with Trump on the deal he cut today with the Democrats on the debt ceiling and funding Harvey. You need to lead, follow or get the hell out of the way! So far, neither you or McConnell have proven incapable of doing any of these things. Trump, and the American people, want to get things done. You and McConnell have proven to be unwilling or unable to do so. You are causing the death of the Republican Party, either on purpose or through neglect. Either way, the outcome is the same.

• Anonymous commented  · 

PLEASE FUND THE WALL AND REPLACE OBAMACARE.
        PLEASE ALSO SUPPORT THE PRESIDENT AFTER ALL THE DAMAGE OBAMA DID. WE WERE COUNTING ON THE REPUBLICANS TO COME THROUGH AND YOU HAVE TO LEAD THEM !!!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I'm ashamed for Speaker Paul Ryan allowing the hard left affect his decisions. He is Not the admirable man he used to be.

• Lynette CampbellLynette Campbell commented  · 

Dido what kind of Speaker of House is Paul Ryan??? I called his phone in Washington and was cut off after 20 seconds not time for a sentence to be said. It's clear he doesnt want to hear from anyone but Wisconsin people. Says a lot about his closed attitude. Indicative of the Republicans. All behind closed doors withl no input from any one.

• Emily FordEmily Ford commented  · 

What Pres. Trump announced yesterday is shameful. As Speaker you have a responsibility to
        • Immediately protect current Dreamers from deportation.
        • Raise the program’s age entry requirement to 18. Immigrants who entered the country before the age of 18 would qualify for DACA under the new law.
        • Expand eligibility for DACA to include college students, members of the military, workers and full-time caregivers of minor children.

• Elizabeth AvilaElizabeth Avila commented  · 

Please support DACA. I have a friend who was brought here by her parents when she was 12 years old. America is her home. She speaks 3 languages, graduated from high school with several scholarships to college. She graduated from college with the highest honors. She is motivated and patriotic and always tells me she loves America. She and others like her deserve to be here. They provide positive contributions to our communities and country.

• Linda CostelloLinda Costello commented  · 

No, Congressman, the president was not right to mess with DACA. Congress has had ample time to help the Dreamers and has failed to do so. These young folks deserve our support and we need them. Our country is a community of immigrants( except for Native Americans). The Pilgrims were illegals, because England had no rightful claim to this land. The Dreamers trusted us when they signed up. To betray them now is a disgrace. Rally support for these young people. Remember the signs: No Irish Need Apply.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I heard your speech about DACA and how the members of both houses take an oath to support the Constitution what I'd like to know is when did you and other members of Congress for that matter of the federal judges start following that precept

• Norm davidsonNorm davidson commented  · 

Paul Ryan you are a true disgrace to conservatism and the Republican Party. If you can't support our President please resign. Congress has a 13% approval rating and you and Mitch McConnell are the main culprits. I hope it's not true you took money from Hillarys campaign to sabotage the President

• ToddTodd commented  · 

Paul if you can't get healthcare or tax reform done then you need to step down. Oh wait you are part of the resistance. When trump was elected you looked like a kid in a candy store. That was your typical government false narrative. GO AWAY

• mgpmgp commented  · 

Best thing you can do is step down. NO to DACA and amnesty for any illegal.You and gang of 8 and McConnell are corrupt and take money from Soros and Chamber of Commerce and do their bidding. Time to become a democrat and get out of republican party. NO vote for anyone who supports DACA

• Connie EConnie E commented  · 

I am a conservative. I expect all of the Republicans in the House and the Senate to honor the promises made to their constituents during the election season in 2016. They need to get off their high horses and get to work, support President Trump and get some work done and quit back peddling when the Dems disagree. At this time I am very unhappy with our entire congress.

Let's get focused folks.

• Linda M.Linda M. commented  · 

As an American I expect all republicans to support the president's and the republican party agenda and platform. We are at a critical point in our history when the republicans control not only the presidency but also the house and senate. Please do not blow it! Get the things done the American people made clear that they want: Immigration/border control, health care and tax reform and strengthening of our military's ability to protect our country and jobs and improvements to our economy. If you and others focus on side agendas or are obstructionist to this agenda it will not only hurt our party but also the American people that are counting on ALL republicans in the senate to work together in a productive and not an undermining manner. The people expect you to work with our president and not against him to accomplish these greater goals. May God bless you as you choose to put your personal feelings and disagreements aside and begin to work on the agenda we have a once in a lifetime opportunity to accomplish. Please.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I am 74 years old and born and raised in the southwest and have seen it all.
        Illegals using EBT CARD; filling emergency rooms and SS offices.
        Don’t give me the CRAP that they do not do that…I HAVE SEEN IT!!
        DACA; dreamers and other illegal aliens are a big problem.
        What pisses all us off are that ALL of the above become
        SPONSERS and then bring 15 to 30 of their relatives in to
        The United States and in a few years their U.S. born children
        then become SPONSERS and bring in more an over and over
        again. I was a strong supporter of Ronald Reagan, But that immigration was
        to be A ONE TIME DEAL…..now look we are looking for another ONE TIME DEAL.
        And the more illegal aliens flood in because they know there will be another
        ONE TIME DEAL.
        The America people are tired of supporting millions of illegals…SCHOOLS;
        HEALTHCARE and other government handouts.
        GET OFF YOU ASSES AND DO YOUR DAMM JOB OR GET THE HELL
        OUT OF THE WAY!!!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Quit being a piece of shit you self serving spineless jerk. we the people deserve better then the garbage you bring to the table in opposing the person we elected to be president. Furthermore you should go with the lawless dreamers south and off our welfare rolls or to North Korea. You really are the shanker on the prick of progress.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Speaker Ryan
        Please resign your position and go home, please.
        You do not posses the backbone or integrity to hold such a position .
        You along with your friend Mitch have managed to stall almost everything president Trump has tried to implement. You have gotten yourself into the frat house, but accomplished nothing. Disgusting and I along with a lot of others are very disappointed. No healthcare reform, no immigration reform, no budget, no funding for Houston, better get ready for Irma, no reduction in our debt. Please just go home, you are not effective. You are ONLY another politician and the country is feed up.

Feedback and Knowledge Base