I suggest Countable ...

How can I contact Paul Ryan if I am not in his precinct. His role as Speaker of the House makes contacting him important for all citizens.

How about a phone number or email contact for Paul Ryan if you are not in his precinct. Currently, you must identify as being in his precinct to send an email. All of his phone lines are always busy. Being Speaker of the House means that citizens nationwide need to speak with him.

159 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1487 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Mr. Ryan,
        You and the rest of your swamp buddies have finally gone to far. Your agenda is out in the open and your lies are on display for everyone to see. You have gone against or failed to produce what you promised. So far, you have produced nothing but non support for your President. You have gone from a man that I admired to someone that I now understand and really politically despise. You have done everything you can before and after the election to destroy Trump and thank God, you have failed. Wait for next election.

• FalsehopeFalsehope commented  · 

Ryan! you are one of the most useless GOP leaders since well Boehner. You are a pathetic bought and paid for politician who doesn't want to represent the people. The GOP will get hammered if you clowns can't get your act together.

• Anonymous commented  · 

To Paul Ryan hopefuls in caring. The idea in Springfield il. and making a new life in the fighting in USGAO BIGRADES, Major Finan in asking the questions about giving in the fight in Urbana ,Il. Uncle Kirk from Willard Air Traffic Controler and asking for scripts and right or wrong in zero balance to care. ThE problem was agreed upon in lecture that not in danger and youth before love was there to stop some of it before and stimulator is done in care. 17 years crying about it before hurt and 10 years with a doctor from Danville to Washington DC in why and no for good. Michelle R Neaville-Eskew if you get to read it in lectures.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I sent the last comment to the United States Air Force in Springfield il. I was really sorry to all of them its because its wrong and they get youth before love and the power of not in tuff and a nerd and Uncle Kirk does at Willard Air traffic Control because his really a bitch and failed and its really going to be in pain and run for it it in a book deal before they get who payed the bill. Me and Major Finan and it goes the other way and we get zero and they are mean about it in lecture and it blocked the emergency room and shes a neo natal nurse and can.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Speaker Ryan, so YOU don't want a wall. Well, the people do! Trump's election has taught me more about how things really, truly work in Washington and with the GOP. I'm 67 and have dropped my GOP party affiliation. You elitists in Washington make me sick. Start doing what the "people" want for a change.

• Anonymous commented  · 

" No one in Congress wamts a wall." But Congress is supposed to represent the people and we the people voted for President Trump and the wall. Seems like there's more representing of lobbyists than constituents.

• Gene CampbellGene Campbell commented  · 

Mr. Ryan, I used to like you. That was when I identified you with the ilk of patriotic, Tea Party types who were sincere about moving this country forward using limited government and common sense values. Now I see you as just another career politician more interested in promoting and aggrandizing the agendas of the Republican Establishment in Washington. Please work side by side with this new President to get the job done, or go home. Thank you.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I am writing to express my opinion regarding Amnesty for dreamers. Most are grown adults, have received a free education off of tax payer money, are employed and speak English. Therefore, applying for citizenship should be no problem. If you grant them amnesty, you will only encourage others to enter illegally as well. When American citizens apply for college financial aid, they also register for the draft - explain why dreamers don't have to apply for citizenship!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Are you a democrat? You sure act like one! How about supporting your "Republican" President!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Speaker,Ryan,

Your House mailbox will not accept phone calls so I am resorting to email in order to express my sentiments on the issue of DACA amnesty proposed legislation.

I respectfully ask you to support the efforts to repeal the unconstitutional DACA amnesty presidential executive order by President Obama, In addition I ask that you support the RAISE amendment which is nothing but another illegal alien chain amnesty that will further jeopardize the employment of legal American citizens

• FredFred commented  · 

I'm against DACA because it is just another amnesty which like in the past has created more categories of illegal immigration. And IF these people get green cards they will say their parents, siblings, cousins, grandparents and many other extended familiy memebers through chain migration can come. If everyone wants to give them amnesty then the people who brought them should have to stand up and self deport. On top of that the DACAs should not be allowed to use chain migration to bring other family members. We should not reward people for breaking our immigration laws by allowing MORE legal immigration connected to illegal immgration.

• Carl ShahanCarl Shahan commented  · 

Paul Ryan you was elected to represent all of America not just your donors and the mega rich corporate greed Society it's time that the Republican Party think about the true Americans the hard-working middle-class Americans that has to pay taxes and don't get the tax breaks that your donors the mega-rich and the corporate greed companies it's time you stopped giving them all of the tax breaks and just give it to the hard-working middle-class Americans the rich don't need a tax break the hard-working middle-class Americans can use a good tax break so we have the money to go out and buy to help spur the economy where has the Republican Party gone it was bad enough when Ronald Reagan done the trickle-down that never got down to the true Americans that has to work every single day and sometimes don't even have a retirement all they got is so security Medicare and you Republicans want to take that away from them has the Republican Party have no Humanity it doesn't seem like it is time do start taking care of the majority. On another subject president of the United States of America should be elected by the popular vote electoral college obsolete whether Republican party think so or not. And it's time for the Republican party to stand up and give medicare-for-all single-payer plan just like Congress the Senate and the president and government workers have if you have to go out on the open market and buy insurance you would understand why maybe that's what the new law out of be but you can vote yourself a raise we can't we have to go she ate through unions or Republicans Union Busters and have to work for not a living wage

• James ClarkJames Clark commented  · 

Mr. Ryan America demands the passing of house bills 38. 2909. You were elected to represent your constituents. You're the house leader. the question we all want to know is who's side are you on. You said the time is not right for House Bill 38. Or 2909. So when will it be time when it will never pass. Americans demand action on these bills.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Comment to Alan Levy, My grandfather survived the Bataan Corregidor Death March. Thank you for you comment. Absolutely a hero, along with all those beside him. Bill Tomlinson

• BB commented  · 

Paul Ryan's office is less reachable to the general public now even though he is still Speaker of the House for all Republicans. I have experienced the difference since perhaps He chose to distance himself from the public when before he made himself accessible. Amazing how unresponsive people become when they do not wan't to hear or ha e chosen some misaligned strategy. I suggest you rethink your position as I did a year or so ago. R. Eriksen

• JoJo commented  · 

Mr. Ryan, BACK OUR PRESIDENT. You don't get it do you? We the people voted for Donald Trump. He's the only one trying to do what the people ask him to do. Now, I really see the difference between Trump and a politician. All politicians are the same no matter if there Democrat or Republican, your all have the same agenda. You do what you need to get re-elected. Your messing up for 2018.

• Alan LevyAlan Levy commented  · 

I posted this on Facebook a few days ago. Worth posting here, as well. Godspeed, Paul.

Alan Levy

I live in a political wasteland.

As a conservative with specific beliefs, I was repulsed by another potential tenure in the White House by the Clintons and was leaning toward Mr. Trump until he issued a commentary about Senator John McCain last year. Mr. Trump stated that McCain was no hero and that the true heroes in war are those who continue to fight and avoid capture.

Tell that to the families of the thousands who died during the infamous Bataan Death March, by the way.

Yes, Senator McCain was captured by the North Vietnamese, but he somehow managed to endure six years in captivity and survived. That alone is an heroic act, and to single this man out is particularly disgusting, especially when our now-president has led the ultimate cushy existence, in large part allowed by those who have fought and died for this great nation. Mr. Trump would, I contend, most likely weep as a child might, in the event the presidential potty (named that by the wife of Lyndon Johnson) runs out of hair spray, an inadequate and quite mundane torture compared to what Senator McCain endured for six long years.

We have a child of ill temperament now running this nation, and if the observation by the co-author of "The Art of the Deal" is correct, Mr. Trump will resign his position by the end of this year. What a grand Christmas present to this nation that would be, and just as we healed after the Civil War ripped this country in two, we remained strong, and perhaps stronger for that lesson, we will steadfastly survive a toddler presidency. Other nations do not grasp that the essence of our nation is that our differences give us strength, we will lick the wounds of division incited by this absurd man and his ludicrous presidency, and we will move forward.

I did cast a protest vote in the election, in case you're curious. I wrote in the name of a man who, in my opinion, is a highly intelligent conservative, a negotiator and leader who operates with honor and intelligence. Paul Ryan.

Ronald Reagan was unavailable at the time I voted, as were the men of vision who conceived this nation. It was through their fiery debates and desk-pounding arguments that this nation was cast, and it will be through the current inferno of divisiveness that we will survive once again.

And again and again, if necessary.

• Anonymous commented  · 

No wonder you were voted to be "Person Most Likely to Become a Brown-Noser" (in High School)...! RARELY has humankind been exposed to such a SPINELESS, NO-NOTHING, IDIOT - such as yourself...! Your-head is sooooo FAR UP YOUR-AZZZ - that you are 'brown-nosing' YOURSELF! Get-out of POLITICS and go join the CIRCUS somewhere. Oh, sorry - you are ALREADY-IN a "Circus" by being a Republican AND serving in CONGRESS! #DumpRyan2018

I support DACA and TPS which protect more than one million people who work or attend school in the USA. These programs were developed to relieve members from the constant fear of deportation. Please protect DACA recipients and all those who live in constant fear of deportation. Please support the bipartisan Dream Act of 2017 so that DACA members can stay in the USA (their home) and be forever free from worry about deportation.

I am contacting you to ask that you please support bipartisan efforts to stabilize the marketplace and fund strong outreach and enrollment efforts for ACA. The people and many members of congress spoke loud and clear several times before the August recess that the ACA should be modified to make it better but that it SHOULD NOT be replaced or allowed to fail as the president is attempting. Taking health care away from those who are most in need is unconscionable and is not the will of the people. Please work to support the efforts to stabilize the marketplace and fund outreach and enrollment efforts for ACA.

Feedback and Knowledge Base