I suggest Countable ...

How can I contact Paul Ryan if I am not in his precinct. His role as Speaker of the House makes contacting him important for all citizens.

How about a phone number or email contact for Paul Ryan if you are not in his precinct. Currently, you must identify as being in his precinct to send an email. All of his phone lines are always busy. Being Speaker of the House means that citizens nationwide need to speak with him.

125 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

798 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

YES! Build the wall....Build it strong and high......around Trump and Putin, and let them rot with each other. At least Trump will be happy being confined with the leader of the only country to bail him out of his enormous debts. And now they control him like a puppet. Trump, his family, and his band of idiots in Washington will be gone soon.....as soon as the investigation shows his criminal doings. All of a sudden Russia and collusion are not FAKE NEWS anymore! Never was , and any idiot who believes it was must get their eyes checked immediately!

• Frank StrubleFrank Struble commented  · 

Mr Speaker, Why not attack cost of healthcare itself? Can be done with tax use, for example, if you authorized a tax savings of income tax due for Doctors that take on management and oversight of up to 4 PA's or NP's. They could get a 20% drop on their final tax bill for each one. This would drop costs to patients making cheaper insurance possible. National Associations of Construction workers,
        Plumbers, Welders etc drawing together in Group insurance Associations would take the pressure off of the individual purchaser market. Think of more than National Health Insurance. Thanks

• MaryMary commented  · 

I think it is time we replace you. I gave Trump 60 hrs a week and will give Paul Nehlen more to get you out of office. Our group even has a name for you based on 17 Republicans who signed a contract to back whomever won the Republican race. Lyin Ryan !! Not only did you lie, you backed out of a contract. How can your constituents trust you at all. BYE

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please do not send me any more email if I am on your list. You are not who I thought you were and I am disappointed in you.

Linda. Buzhardt Brown

• Cathy DonahueCathy Donahue commented  · 

Mr. Speaker, I am very upset that all of you elected officials exempted yourselves for what is to be the new health care bill. If it isn't good enough for all of you then it is not good enough for "we the people"

• Anonymous commented  · 

Do not try to deal with complete overall of the tax code in this climate. Do each of the following as a separate bill. 1. Lower the corporate tax including the small business owner who files a Schedule C 2. Get back the money from overseas - no double taxation 3, Change the standard deduction to help the middle class the quicker way. In my opinion MFJ should not be twice the Single because a Single or a widow or widower has more than half the expenses.
        Why not take the AGI and substrate all taxes (property, sales, state, county, etc) and medical expenses to get to taxabe income?.

• Coastal musingsCoastal musings commented  · 

Read Miguel's post! I do not need to add to it except to say beware voters rebelling at the once again Republicans inability to accomplish a damn thing the voters were promised.

• Royce EckhardtRoyce Eckhardt commented  · 

Speaker Ryan: This long-time Republican is embarrassed, disillusioned and frustrated over the ineptness of House Republicans to get their act together and get something accomplished. Now, controlling the House, Senate, and White House, the GOP cannot unite on a health care bill to replace Obamacare after years of promising to do so. Republicans look stupid, incompetent and silly. Is that going to be your legacy?

• MiguelMiguel commented  · 

Cant get an e-mail through to Speaker Ryan? Call his offices in DC and Wisconsin. I got through after about 25 re-dials........Let the Staffers know that the current state of affairs is pathetic and unacceptable

• MiguelMiguel commented  · 

You Repubs had 8 years to develop a Health Care plan, 8 years of Bull Shit from Obama's Tyrants who forced the ACA down our throats......there is NO excuse for not having a coherent plan that the Republican Congress and Senate can enthusiastically support after 8 years of promising repeal and replace.....All of you look inept, childish, sectarian, and divided.......The People gave Trump the White House and now the Republican Congress and Senate is about to give everything back to Pelosi and Schummer......how pathetic! I will never EVER vote for these scumbag progressive quasi-Communists that call themselves Democrats.......but it's getting more difficult to vote for the Republicans. They are proving themselves to be a bunch of COWARDS.....Time to really drain the swamp of all establishment politicians.......Damn right I'm pissed off! And tired of the lack of leadership......Get it done!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

The Republican party doesn't represent its constituents. We do not want a repeal of the Affordable Care Act. We need everyone to participate in insurance programs so that the financial burden is shared. Without 100% participation, the ERs will fill up again and the cost of those services is paid by those that do have insurance.

• Anonymous commented  · 

It's time to repeal and replace Trump! The closer can't get jack sh-- done! Time to go NOW! It's all on Trump and his band of idiots!

• Pamela F partridgePamela F partridge commented  · 

Mr. Ryan,
        I am an RN. I have two mechanical heart valves. I pay for my Medicare. Why can't you all get something done about healthcare. Blood will be on every senators, governors and the white house. You all have healthcare. You all should without but you can pay regardless. If something is not done and what we want we should choose we will all be in Washington knocking on the white house door and senators doors. We deserve the best care. Trump needs impeached for his a actions. He does not care about us.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Paul Ryan...It's a real shame that you cannot get anything done in D.C.....You are a RINO, not a real leader....You have been in bed with Obama since he was elected...You, as most reps are part of the Washington mob and really cannot relate to average working people. How can you face the people who elected you? Get behind the President..this is your chance to get things done. But until you are voted out and replaced as Speaker,NOTHING WILL CHANGE...YOU ARE A DISGRACE AS A HUMAN BEING.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Mr. Ryan, This mess in Washington is appalling!!!!start supporting our president. We gave you Republicans the Senate, the House, and the President. Now you are doing nothing. You all need to cooperate and get your act together. We elected President Trump because he had good ideas and wanted to change Washington which sure needs a change. You people are going to lose everything in the next election if you do not shape up. You can not even get Susan Rice to testify. try Goodyear has been working on this bizarre stuff about Hillary and Obama for at least two years and I do not see anything even coming of that!! Can not stand this stupidity fro. All of you much longer, Forget even the two week August vacation and stay and work for us, the people.

• Willard EdwardsWillard Edwards commented  · 

Paul Ryan, I feel really sorry for you. You are showing "We the People" that you are a RINO and are accepting bribes from Soros and other special interest groups. Seven (7) years of quite time and Republican Senators were not able to put together a united health care bill for the people that would repeal and replace Obamacare. I am really ashamed to admit to people that I'm associated with the Republican Party. Each senator is beating their own drum for a special interest group and to hell with the people. All we can say now is, swamp dwellers shall become extinct. Ba-bye

• James PalmerJames Palmer commented  · 

Mr. Speaker... Millions of Republicans, like myself, gave you and the Republican party control of the White House and both houses of Congress last November. We did this so you could follow through with your PROMISES we have been hearing for the past eight years. PLEASE, start keeping your promises NOW. If you don't, you will not be in Washington, DC for very long and our country will fall victim to the Democratic party. It's time to DELIVER on your promises! And DON'T ask me for money until you start EARNING what you already receive from my TAXES!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I'm not in his state but want to say yay!!@

• DwDw commented  · 

I want full repeal. Do it Now, then we can put in a replacement without ANY Obamacare.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 39 40

Feedback and Knowledge Base