I suggest Countable ...

Biased language

It seems like some of the language is biased on a few of the issues on here. I don't know if because the language of the bill is biased or the writers of countable. Specifically a lot of the Israel focused ones are incredibly biased where the language. For example: in he bill the should the house condemn the Palestinian authority for anti-Israel and anti-Semitic remarks?

Yay:
The U.S. needs to support Israel and do what it can to stop anti-Israel and anti-Semitic incitement by the Palestinian Authority, as it stands in the way of the peace process.

Nay:The Palestinian Authority isn’t going to change its ways simply because Congress says so. If they continue to incite hatred for Israel and Jews, they need to face stronger punishment.

Both the Yays and nays assume the Palestinian authority is anti-Semitic, irrational. It is very orientalist and the language makes it unclear what to support if you are concerned about this legislation. Even by calling the category "Israel" rather than Israel/Palestine it is biasing the reader.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)